About Todd Disability Law
Full-Service SSD Firm, Serving Clients across Oklahoma
Todd Law is a full-service Social Security disability (SSD) law firm, with offices located in Oklahoma City and Tulsa. We offer comprehensive legal assistance for clients throughout the state in all types of Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) matters.
Led by founding attorney, Aimee Todd, who brings over a decade of legal experience to the firm, we assist clients with the following:
- Qualifying and applying for SSD benefits
- Appealing an SSD claim denial
- Understanding how SSD benefits are calculated
- Eligibility requirements and applying for SSI
- SSD resources and answers to frequently asked questions
At Todd Law, we truly care about our clients. Our firm employs a compassionate, client-focused approach and proudly offers an unwavering dedication to the people who place their trust in us. You can rely on us to serve as your compassionate and tireless advocate every step of the way.
What Sets Us Apart?
Unlike many other law firms that offer SSD legal services, Social Security disability is not just a small portion of our practice. It’s all we do. Our Oklahoma SSD attorney solely focuses on helping injured and disabled workers secure their rightful Social Security disability benefits. Because of this dedicated focus, we have an in-depth understanding of the SSD system, and exhaustive knowledge of Social Security law. We are well-versed in an array of complex SSD issues, from calculating benefits to the appeals process.
At Todd Law, we are:
- Compassionate – We understand the stress you are under, and we are committed to helping you and your family.
- Accessible – Ms. Todd remains consistently available for her clients and works directly with them throughout the entire process.
- Thorough – We obtain all relevant documents, including medical records, and meticulously organize and prepare every case.
- Communicative – Ms. Todd can provide case updates and answers to your questions in person, over the phone, or via email.
- Distinguished – While employed by SSA, Ms. Todd earned two SSA Federal Government Commendable Acts of Service Performance Awards and the SSA Federal Government Recognition of Contribution Performance Award.
Simply put, we are good at what we do. In her years of practice, Ms. Todd has helped numerous individuals like yourself successfully obtain the SSD and/or SSI benefits they were owed. Our firm stands ready to help you, too.